Job: Field & Regulatory Engineer – Geologist, California Dep’t of Conservation
The Department of Conservation in California has advertised an open job position for a field & regulatory engineer (geologist).
The Engineering Geologist (EG) functions as a Field and Regulatory Engineer within the Division’s Northern District office. Travel on-road and off-road to work locations will be required to be on a rotational 24-hour on-call basis. In performing field inspection, the incumbent can be exposed to hazardous conditions and is required to carry H2S monitors to warn of H2S gas hazards. This position requires a high degree of knowledge and skill in reviewing and analyzing geologic reports as well as excellent data management and communication.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
- Job Code #: JC-183847
- Position #(s): 538-208-3756-190
- Working Title: Field and Regulatory Engineer
- Classification: ENGINEERING GEOLOGIST
- Salary: $5,540.00 – $10,430.00/ month
- Work Location: Sacramento County
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Facility: Primary Cert Contact
Further details via link below
Source: California Careers