Job – Geothermal Fuel Supply Manager, Mercury, Rotorua, NZ
Mercury in New Zealand is seeking for applications for the position of Geothermal Fuel Supply Manager for its team in Rotorua, New Zealand.
New Zealand-based energy utility Mercury has published a job opening for its team in Rotorua, New Zealand as a Geothermal Fuel Supply Manager where you will lead, grow and manage a multi-disciplinary team of reservoir and process engineers to deliver reliable long-term fuel supply for optimum electricity generation. You’ll be leading a talented team of energetic and engaged engineers with your hands on experience in applying adaptive leadership. An individual with strong commercial acumen and skilled in critical thinking will enjoy the challenges of this role in a high performance team environment.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide leadership in developing talent and building reservoir and process engineering bench strength
- Identify potential fuel supply issues early and together with other geoscience disciplines, implement appropriate risk management strategies to minimise or mitigate them
- Maximise generation through sound process engineer practices
- Monitor, evaluate, forecast and report on asset and resource performance for business planning, reservoir management, assets management and consent compliance
We Are Looking For
- Significant experience that ideally includes appropriate Geothermal, Electricity/Energy, oil and gas industry, or other heavy manufacturing industry experience, including but not limited to Technical Manager, Process Engineering Manager, Geoscience Engineering Manager
- Relevant tertiary technical/engineering degree
- Leadership, commercial and operational experience are essential
- An experienced leader who has grown and retained talent with the energy and passion to develop your team
- Result focus with the ability to think critically coupled with strong influencing skills
At Mercury, We Offer
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
- Training courses, opportunities and support to ensure your continued growth
- Additional 5 days leave per annum (MyDays)
- Excellent well-being programme, including $100 annual check ups
- Flexible work environment
Further details and to apply, use link below.
Source: Mercury via LinkedIn