Job: Geothermal Planning Coordinator, Mercury, Taupo/ New Zealand
Power utility Mercury is seeking to fill the position of Geothermal Planning Coordinator for its operations in Rotorua, Taupo, New Zealand.
New Zealand power utility Mercury is seeking applicants for a maintenance planner to join the company as Geothermal Planning Coordinator at the company’s operations in Rotorua, Taupo, New Zealand.
Here details of the job opportunity presented by Mercury. Full details via the link below.
We are a high performing and innovative team of Maintenance professionals focused on delivering professional shutdowns at our five geothermal stations in the Bay of Plenty and Waikato areas. As part of our Team, you will contribute to our team purpose, to optimise shutdowns of generation assets, while managing safety and risk. We currently work closely with the Geothermal Generation sites across the South Waikato and Eastern Bay of Plenty regions, resulting in a good variety of work and a mix of site and office-based.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Detailed preparation of maintenance work packs and associated shut planning activities
- Contribute to the development & optimisation of shut maintenance strategies
- Standardisation and optimisation of current planning information and systems to a best practice standard
- Integrating asset management strategy into effective maintenance plans
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role include (but not limited to);
- An appropriate Mechanical / Engineering / Project Management qualification and background
- Significant power generation plant or related heavy industrial experience
- Ideally at least 3 years working experience with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Understanding of and commitment to personal and process safety
- Detailed knowledge and practical understanding of how planning contributes to asset management, maintenance and reliability
- Maintenance planning and contractor supervision as part of a large shut team executing 24/7 critical path events in a dynamic environment
Applications close Monday, 24th February at 5:00pm
More details: GEOTHERMAL PLANNING COORDINATOR – PD FEBRUARY 2020.PDF
Source: Company note