Job: Geothermal Plant Operator for Enel Green Power, Beaver, Utah, U.S.
Enel Green Power US is looking for a Geothermal Plant Operator for a facility in Beaver, Utah.
This position is located in Beaver, UT. The Geothermal Power Plant Operator is qualified through the facilities qualification program to operate the Geothermal Facility, and perform outside operations of the Geothermal Facility at the direction of the Control Room operator. They are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the geothermal power plant equipment for which they have qualified. The Geothermal Power Plant Operator will read and record all parameters associated with an operating power plant and geothermal well field.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Day to day operations and monitoring of the power plant and well field
- Performs weekly equipment inspections and/or operation
- Updates plant procedures as necessary
- Maintains records, and reports, including plant logs associated with the power plant
- Operates the plant equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures during routine and upset situations
- Safe operation of plant heavy equipment i.e. man lift, forklift
- Housekeeping duties of the plant, the control room as well as other assigned areas.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance as assigned
- Timely completion of position related special projects as deemed appropriate and assigned by the Operations Supervisor or Manager.
- Drives and maintains company vehicles
- Troubleshoots plant problems as assigned
- Works with all Process Safety Management programs (LOTO, Hot work, Confined Space) as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for the position.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Understanding of thermodynamic and electrical principles
- Operational power plant experience is a plus.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft office suite.
- Successful completion of plant operations qualifications program
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This could include, working in extreme heat or extreme cold conditions.
If interested please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Geothermal Operator in the subject line
Source: Enel Green Power