Job – Geothermal Program Analyst, Golden, CO
Job opening for a Geothermal Program Analyst to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) in activities and support for the Geothermal Technologies Office (GTO).
Boston Government Services in Golden, Colorado is seeking to fill a position for a Geothermal Program Analyst to support the Department of Energy (DOE) office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) in activities including, but not limited to, data analysis, project management, operations and technical support for the Geothermal Technologies Office (GTO). The position requires a high level of organization, strong attention to detail, and professional and proficient communication. The position will specifically support the GTO Data Modeling and Analysis team with responsibilities including:
- Managing multiple projects and tasks to meet congressionally mandated deadlines.
- Assisting in data development, analysis, and presentation for ad hoc and ongoing requests.
- Executing data-driven decision making in support of strategic development/research.
- Supporting DOE budget and project development processes.
- Providing project management, performance monitoring, documentation, and progress assessment for GTO funded projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (project management, sustainable energy, earth science, energy management, or other related discipline).
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Data analysis and report development skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Self-starter, an ability to work both independently and as part of a highly dynamic collaborative team.
- Ability to balance multiple long and short term projects and competing priorities.
- Project management experience, PMP certification.
- Ability to actively track and monitor government-funded research and development projects.
- Experience working within DOE EERE.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of and/or experience in Geothermal technologies.
Source: LinkedIn Jobs