Job: Germany Country Manager, geothermal – Eavor Technologies Inc.
Eavor Technologies is expanding its work into Germany, seeking to fill the position of Country Manager for Germany.
Canadian Eavor Technologies has advertised a job for a Germany Country Manager. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of sales and marketing, you will be the face of Eavor (https://eavor.com/) in Germany.
Your primary role will to build and manage Eavor’s geothermal energy business in the German market. The ideal candidate will be a native of Germany, passionate about renewable energy and have experience in building and managing an energy or utility company in Germany. Location within Germany is flexible.
Specific tasks will include:
- Applying for licenses covering areas selected by Eavor’s land acquisitions team in Calgary
- Educating existing license holders and provide feedback to Calgary about potential co-licensing opportunities
- Working with the local mining and licensing authorities to obtain all relevant approvals.
- Educating municipalities, communities, utility companies and geothermal development companies about the environmental and economic benefits of embracing Eavor’s technology
- Lobbying the Government and other agencies and/or applying for appropriate subsidies, feed-in tariffs and grants
- Working with local, regional and international banks to secure project financing
- Securing off take agreements with utility companies, municipalities and corporations.
- Identifying and reaching agreement with partners to support the development, construction and operation of Eavor-Loop facilities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential equity partners to whom we can farm-out working interests in Eavor projects when required.
- Securing the support of key technical institutions and Universities.
- Participating in geothermal industry events.
- Assisting in recruitment of additional local Eavor team members as required
Source: Eavor Technologies via LinkedIn Jobs