Job: Head Technical Services (Facility) – Geothermal, Manila, Philippines
Recruitment company Benedetto is seeking applications for Head Technical Services (Facility), with good experience in Geothermal for an electric services company involved in renewable energy development program for sustainable development with head office in Manila, Philippines.
In a post by recruiter Benedetto, it is sought after an expatriate (any national) that has very good experience in Geothermal for the position of Head Technical Services (Facility), for an electric services company involved in renewable energy development program for sustainable development with head office in the capital city of Manila, Philippines.
The candidate would be responsible for developing the optimized asset management strategy, in collaboration with TG Facility Head, cascading and providing direction for the technical services department in the development and implementation of asset integrity management plans and programs to eliminate losses, manage risks and optimize assets’ life cycle.
Responsible for administering improvement projects on equipment, systems and processes of Geothermal facilities by:
- Technology research and solutions development;
- Numerical Baseline Modelling of geothermal facilities;
- Design Change proposals under the MOC process; and
- Generation Outlook and forecasting model.
Oversee the TG O&M’s projects, improvement plans and programs, ensuring funding requirements are adequate, schedule and work activities among various sections are aligned, and appropriate goals and control measures are in-place to effectively monitor and control group and staff performance to achieve enhanced level of efficiency and work quality.
Participates in and/or represents the Department in management meetings, budget and project defense, project management reporting, to seek management approval, report performance against targets and escalate high-level issues that need immediate attention and resolution.
Full job specification is available on application.
- BS Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial Engineering or Equivalent.
- 8 years in geothermal power plant / steam field operations ; or 10 years equivalent experience in the power industry ; with 3-5 supervisory experience
- Licensed Engineer or MS Engineering graduate.
- Training programs related to Asset and Life-cycle Management, Asset Integrity Management, Geothermal Facility Processes, Systems, & Equipment, Maintenance Practices, Reliability and Failure Analysis, Reliability Improvement.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com and the company will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Benedetto is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.