Job – Int’l Business Development Manager, Geothermal, Enertime, France
French technology company Enertime that among other things, designs, manufacture and installs of energy production systems from industrial or geothermal energy sources using ORC technology is seeking to hire an International Business Development Manager for Deep Geothermal Energy.
Frenchj company Enertime is seeking to hire an International Business Development Manager Deep Geothermal. Created in 2008, Enertime (www.enertime.com) is an innovative industrial SME in the renewable energies (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) market, with the aim of:
- The design, manufacture and installation of energy production systems from industrial or geothermal energy sources using the technology of Rankine Organic Cycle (ORC) machines, Industrial Heat Pumps (PAC) and gas expansion turbines;
- The design and manufacture of specific turbomachines and innovation in thermodynamics applied to energy efficiency and renewable energies.
- The financing and implementation of these technologies in the form of a service thanks to dedicated energy service subsidiaries
Enertime is a company listed on the Alternext Growth stock exchange, based in Courbevoie (92). The company operates in Metropolitan France, Continental Europe, North America, Asia and Africa and aims to achieve the majority of its turnover abroad. Since 2018, the markets targeted by Enertime have given signs of very strong acceleration both in France and abroad.
To be able to fully benefit from this acceleration, the company has successfully implemented several strategic developments, particularly in the financing and operation of ORC and Heat Pump systems for the recovery of industrial waste heat in France and in Europe.
The company now wishes to strengthen itself in the field of geothermal energy , including on a third-party financing model and wishes to recruit a manager for the geothermal market reporting to the commercial director and who will be responsible for:
Promote the Enertime offer on the global deep geothermal energy market and prepare and monitor the supply offers of ORC and Enertime turbomachine in this area.
Participate in the creation with partners of a specialized energy service company, brought to work internationally in order to develop geothermal power plant projects for which Enertime would supply the surface equipment.
Manage feasibility and due diligence studies for surface installations of international geothermal projects that Enertime would be called upon to carry out on behalf of third parties and / or geophysical studies that the service company would be called upon to develop.
Participate in the search for funding for the aforementioned projects.
Conditions of employment
- Contract: CDI with a renewable 3-month trial period
- Training: Engineer or Bac + 5 University
- Beginning of the contract planned: as soon as possible
- Location: Enertime: 1 rue du Moulin des Bruyères, 92400 Courbevoie
- Mobility: Travel in France and abroad international
- Remuneration: fixed + variable; Restaurant tickets, dining chits, meal tickets ; reimbursement ½ Navigo Pass
- Foreign languages: English at a good level compulsory, fluency in Spanish will be appreciated.
The company is looking for an engineer or master 2 from the university with at least 5 years of professional experience related to geothermal energy. The candidate must have a professional level in English and the desire to master the basics of Enertime thermodynamic technology. Fluency in Spanish would also be appreciated.
Applications will be sent on the internet only to Sophie Dugué: [email protected]