Job: Project Manager for geothermal R&D projects at GEORG, Iceland
The geothermal research initiative GEORG in Iceland is seeking to fill the position of a Project Manager for its R&D projects.
With exciting geothermal research under way in the Iceland Deep Drilling project and the DEEPEGS project initiatives, there is now a job opportunity for a project manager.
GEORG – Research Cluster Initiative in Iceland is seeking a powerful project manager to participate in increased activities of the cluster on international research and development projects
Project Manager – Specialist in operating RD&D projects in geothermal field
- Operation and supervision of international research and development projects in the field of geothermal energy
- Communication and support to cluster participants
- Marketing, promotions and event management
- Planning and managing meetings and networking events
- Participation in policy development in geothermal RD&D R&D?
- Diverse team- and project work with GEORG employees
Education and qualifications
- Relevant university degree
- Good knowledge and experience in project management is a big advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the energy sector is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Knowledge and experience of marketing is an advantage
- Strong initiative, independence and problem-solving skills
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV and a cover letter outlining the motivation for the application and arguments for the individual qualifications for the job.
Application deadline is January 23rd, 2017
For further information please contact Hjalti Páll Ingólfsson, GEORG Operational Manager, directly at +354 618 3541 or email email@example.com.
Applicants should apply via ONLINE FORM
Details via website of GEORG