NZ Geothermal Workshop, Nov. 24-26, 2020 – Call for Abstracts
Call for Paper submissions open for NZ Geothermal Workshop in November 2020. Deadline for submission of abstracts is June 26, 2020.
The New Zealand Geothermal Workshop has announce that the 42nd Geothermal Workshop will take place in Northland at the Copthorne Hotel and Resort, Bay of Islands, New Zealand from Nov 24-26th.
The 42nd New Zealand Geothermal Workshop invites submission of abstracts across the following themes:
- Geothermal Geology
- Geothermal Geochemistry
- Geothermal Geophysics
- Environmental Aspects
- Geothermal Engineering – Reservoir Modelling
- Geothermal Engineering – Production and Management
- Geothermal Engineering – Drilling and Well Testing
- Geothermal Engineering – Direct Use
- Geothermal Engineering – Scaling and Corrosion
- Social Impact / Community Engagement
Abstracts must be
- Submitted using the portal linked from this page
- Maximum of 300 words
- Include NO images, figures or tables
- Deadline is 11.59pm, Friday 26 June (New Zealand Time).
Abstracts will be reviewed by the programme committee and successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper.
Full papers must be submitted in MS Word format, online by 11.59pm, Monday 10th August, (New Zealand Time) using the paper template. Papers are limited to 8 pages in length. Your paper may not be considered if it does not conform to the template.
To upload your full paper, log back into the Submission Portal, ‘View/Edit’ your submission then follow the instructions on-screen. This will only be possible if your abstract has been accepted.
Full papers must:
- Uploaded in MS Word format (.doc or .docx)
- Conform to the NZGW Paper Template
- Maximum of 8 pages
Full details via the link below.
Source: NZ Geothermal Workshop