Proceedings of Annual Conference of European Techn. & Innov. Platform on Deep Geothermal
The Annual Conference 2018 of the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Deep Geothermal (ETIP-DG) took place on 19 June 2018 , in Brussels, Belgium, with proceedings now having been shared.
The Annual Conference 2018 of the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Deep Geothermal (ETIP-DG) took place on Tuesday 19th June , in Brussels, Belgium.
The event assessed the work carried out by the platform so far and further its work for the development of the Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), which defines the European research priorities to 2050. The priorities have presented and discussed during the event, to further the work for their inclusion in the Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) that will be released in Autumn 2018.
ETIP-DG has now shared the presentations from the conference, see links below.
- Vision for Deep Geothermal
- SRA for Deep Geothermal (A. Manzella, CNR, ETIP-DG Secretariat)
- EU support to geothermal energy and Horizon Europe (F. Gagliardi, European Commission)
- The Deep Geothermal Implementation Plan (L. Torsello, CoSviG, Deep Geothermal TWG)
- RHC ETIP: role, evolution and new perspectives to improve geothermal R&D | RHC-ETIP new structure (J. Urchueguia, RHC-ETIP)
Roundtable: H2020 – Lessons learnt and projects results
SRA working documents and presentations are available in the Members Area.
You can sign up for free at the Get Involved page of ETIP-DG. Participation to the activities of the ETIP-DG is free and on a voluntary basis. Members are informed about the activities of the ETIP-DG and are invited to contribute to the drafting of the Strategic Research Agenda and the Technology Roadmap.