Program released – IGC Turkey Geothermal Congress 6-8 Nov. 2019
The program for the 4th IGC Turkey geothermal congress & exhibition 6-8 Nov. 2019 has been released featuring exciting presentations and discussions.
Held for the 4th time, the event by IGC.events will again bring together the Turkish geothermal sector and its international counterparts in Izmir/ Turkey, the heart of Turkey’s geothermal energy market. A full program and expo will provide great opportunities for networking and learn more about current opportunities, challenges and solutions to development of geothermal resources in Turkey.
The program can be found here.
6 November 2019 – GEORISK Workshop
- Session 1: Understanding geothermal de-risking
- Session 2: Geothermal risk mitigation schemes in Turkey
- Session 3: Global geohtermal market and GEORISK activities
- Conclusion, summary session
7 November 2019 – Congress Day
- Open Ceremony
- Forum I: Financing & Support Mechanisms
- Forum II: Environmental Impact and Handling of CO2
- Forum III: Electricity Generation
- Forum IV: Heat Utilization
- Forum V: Future Perspective
- Forum VI: Reservoir Management
- IGC Lounge
With synchronous translation for Turkish to English and English to Turkish, the congress is accessible to both Turkish and international participants.
8 November 2019 – GEOTHOUR field trip – sponsored by EGESIM
- Excursion to the Büyük Menderes Graben
To learn more about the Congress and Exhibition visit the IGC Turkey website.
Last day of regular registration is November 1, 2019.