Risk & Geothermal – Virtual Seminar by Baseload Capital, June 3, 2021
Baseload Capital is inviting to its third online seminar, this time tackling the topic of risk in geothermal development.
Swedish Baseload Capital is continuing its The Earth has Power- Let’s switch it on” seminar series, now with a special session on Risk.
Every technology has risks, especially disruptive technologies. What are the risks associated with heat power? Which are real, and which are perceived? And how will we mitigate them? Join us as we tackle these tough topics head-on.
- Date: June 3, 2021
- Time: 7-8:30 (PST/GMT -8), 10-11:30 (EST/GMT-5), 16:00-17:30 (CET/GMT +1)
- Registration link
At the beginning of the event, Baseload Capital and ThinkGeoEnergy will share some initial results of a roundtable discussion initiated following the second seminar of Baseload Capital on key trends, which opened the question on how can we unify in positioning of geothermal energy as part of answering the world‘s climate problems.
- Investment risk – Elisabeth Beskow, CEO, DNB Bank, ASA Sweden Branch
- Environmental risks: Overrated or Underrated? – Marit Brommer, President of the IGA and Ann Robertson-Tait, President of GeothermEx, hosted by Baseload Capital CEO Alexander Helling
- Drilling risks – A panel with Carlos Araque, CEO of Quaise and Tim Latimer, CEO of Fervo Energy, with Baseload Capital’s COO, Pernilla Wihlborg
- NIMBY (not in my backyard): stories from the field – Van Hoang, Chariman & CEO, Baseload Power Taiwan
- Disruptive technology – Niklas Adalberth, Co-founder of Klarna & Founder of Norrsken Foundation
Source: Baseload Capital/ seminar site