Submit your abstracts for NZ Geothermal Workshop by June 7, 2016
The NZ Geothermal Workshop's key theme this year is "Innovation". Under this topic, the event is seeking the submission of abstracts until June 7, 2016.
As one of the longest running industry events, the NZ Geothermal Workshop continues to be a key event in the yearly schedule of the geothermal energy community.
This year’s theme of the workshop, that will take place 23-25 November 2016 in Auckland, New Zealand is “Innovation”.
In its call for papers, the organizers are seeking abstract submissions until June 6, 2016.
They welcome submissions on all aspects of geothermal knowledge and methodologies, breaking down into the following themes:
- Geothermal Geology
- Geothermal Geochemistry
- Geothermal Geophysics
- Environmental Aspects
- Geothermal Engineering – Reservoir Modelling
- Geothermal Engineering – Production and Management
- Geothermal Engineering – Drilling and Well Testing
- Geothermal Engineering – Direct Use
- Geothermal Engineering – Scaling and Corrosion
Abstracts must be:
- No longer than 300 words
- Include only text – no images should appear in your abstract
- Uploaded in MS Word format (.doc or .docx)
- Submitted through the Submission Portal before 11.59pm, 7 June 2016
Attention, New Zealand is up to 12 and more hours ahead of everybody else in the world, so consider June 6, 2016 as a deadline.
Source: NZ Geothermal Workshop Website