The top 10 most read geothermal news of 2020 on ThinkGeoEnergy
For the 11th time, here is our annual top 10 list of the most read news pieces of 2020 for the past 12 months.
In our annual tradition, here the top 10 most read geothermal news on our website for the year 2020. This is the 11th time we report on our top 10 in our now 12 years of existence. We are proud serving the industry as the longest running dedicated geothermal news platform.
- The Top 10 Geothermal Countries 2019 – based on installed generation capacity (MWe) – Global
- Schlumberger and partner TEP create geothermal development company – U.S./ Caribbean
- Geothermal in the Philippines – an urgent revamp of targets and development needed – Philippines
- Drilling for geothermal project to proceed on the Azores, Portugal – Portugal
- Drilling under way for geothermal expansion project on Azores Islands, Portugal – Portugal
- Alberta, Canada is setting stage for geothermal development in the province – Alberta/ Canada
- Steam kick from geothermal exploration well at Blawan Ijen geothermal project – Indonesia
- The future of geothermal, purpose and the oil and gas sector as game-changer – Global
- Successful tests allow DEEP to plan 20 MW geothermal power plant in Saskatchewan – Saskatchewan/ Canada
- Global map to identify areas suitable for geothermal power plants – Global
The top 10 most read news are based on the overall page views per article (published in 2020) from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.