Top 10 the most read news of 2015 on ThinkGeoEnergy
As every year, we are sharing with you the top 10 most read news pieces published this year on ThinkGeoEnergy.
It has become a tradition to share a Top 10 list of the most read news pieces on ThinkGeoEnergy.com from January 1 to December 20, 2015.
This concludes the year 2015 for us, as we are taking a break for the holiday season, but more on this in a specific news post to be published later today.
- Could a new approach to new thermal conductivity revolutionise geothermal?, October 2015
- Corbetti geothermal project signs 500 MW power purchase agreement with Ethiopian state utility, July 2015
- Event announcement for the GeoLAC event, Nov. 18-19, 2015 in Nicaragua, June 2015
- Akiira geothermal project in Kenya receives MunichRE drilling insurance, July 2015
- Ormat signs $98.9m EPC contract for geothermal project in Chile, May 2015
- Jobs: up to 25 positions with the Sarulla Geothermal Project in Indonesia, August 2015
- ThinkGeoEnergy Best of Show Awards at the World Geothermal Congress, April 2015
- Update on the Sarulla Geothermal Project in Indonesia, April 2015
- Geothermal Energy Development in the Philippines, August 2015
- Emerging Power Inc. takes over 60% in Biliran Geothermal Project, Philippines, August 2015