Türkiye Geothermal Conference, 15-16 November 2022, Izmir
The Türkiye Geothermal Conference will be held as an in-person event in Izmir on November 15-16, 2022. Registration for the event is currently open.
The Türkiye Geothermal Conference will be held on November 15 to 16, 2022 in the Kaya Izmir Thermal and Convention. This will be an in-person event that is being organized by the World Bank, the Development and Investment Bank of Türkiye (TKYB), and the Industrial Development Bank of Türkiye (TSKB).
Registration for this event is currently open and accessible via this link. Attendance is free but there are only limited slots for participants. Türkish-English interpretation will be available throughout the event and the agenda will include sessions in both Türkish and English.
The Türkiye Geothermal Conference will bring together key geothermal stakeholders, including government, national and international financial institutions, developers and equipment suppliers to share experiences and help mobilize the resources that will enable Türkiye to fulfill its geothermal potential.
Join this event to…
- Understand the key challenges faced by geothermal developments in Türkiye
- Learn more about the World Bank-supported Risk Sharing Mechanism for geothermal exploration wells
- Identify sources of concessional and commercial financing for your geothermal projects
- Learn about utilizing geothermal heat directly by exploring different applications, project development and government support.
- Learn about international best practices in sustainability and sustainable resource management.
- Understand best practices in managing environmental and social issues in geothermal projects
- Learn how to encourage and increase gender equality
The detailed agenda and list of confirmed speakers can be viewed on the official event website.
Source: Event website