Upcoming geothermal events in February & March 2019
This is a list of upcoming geothermal energy events in the next two months. ThinkGeoEnergy will be presented at the GeoTherm Expo & Congress in Offenburg/ Germany and is co-organising the IGC Invest Geothermal Finance & Investment Forum in Frankfurt/ Germany in March 2019.
Here a list of upcoming geothermal events in the next two months:
- GeoEnergi 2019 (Norwegian Centre for Geothermal Energy Research), 4-5 February 2019 – Bergen, Norway
- GT’2019 – JESDER Geothermal Turkey Congress, 6-7 February 2019 – Ankara/ Turkey
- Stanford Geothermal Workshop, 11-13 February 2019 – Stanford, California/ U.S.
- Baltic Sea Symposium & get together/ IEA at GeoTHERM expo & congress, 13 February 2019 – Offenburg/ Germany
- GeoTHERM – Expo & Congress, 14-15 February 2019 – Offenburg/ Germany – ThinkGeoEnergy will have a booth as part of the IGC.events collaboration with Enerchange
- 10th European Geothermal PhD Day, 25-27 February 2019 – Potsdam/ Germany
- DAP Symposium 2019 (TU Delft) Urban Heating: Risks & Rewards – Integrating cities with geothermal energy, 12 March 2019 – Delft/ Netherlands
- 8th ITB International Geothermal Workshop 2019 – 20-21 March 2019 – Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia
- 2nd IGC Invest – Geothermal Finance & Investment Forum – 28 March 2019 – Frankfurt am Main/ Germany (an IGC.events event by ThinkGeoEnergy & Enerchange)
For an always up-to-date list of geothermal events around the world see: http://www.thinkgeoenergy.com/events/