Virtual Seminar – Let’s talk about ecosystems, Nov. 15, 2021
Join this 4th Virtual Seminar by Baseload Capital, discussing this time ecosystems and how they drive global energy.
Swedish Baseload Capital invites to the 4th session of its virtual seminar series, this time under the theme of “Let’s talk about ecosystems and how they drive global energy… It’s time to make the switch!”
- Date: Monday, November 15, 2021
- Time: 7-8:30 (PST/GMT -8), 10-11:30 (EST/GMT-5), 16:00-17:30 (CET/GMT +1)
- Registration link: https://info.baseloadcap.com/registration_virtualseminar_4
It’s time to tear down the silos and start talking about what we can do by collaborating. What are the supporting ecosystems that already exist, and how do we use them to our benefit? What are the possibilities, and what are the risks?
Join us as we tackle these topics head on!
In addition, we will have an update from the WGC with Marit Brommer and Alexander Richter, a summary of the Roundtable talks, and last but not least, a global rollout of The Switch #notanotherpodcast
- Pär Ahlberger – AMBASSADOR OF SWEDEN TO ICELAND
- Ryuta Hiratsuka – REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTOR, BASELOAD POWER JAPAN
- John Worth – MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO, GEO40
- Kevin Libbos – PARTNER AND BOARD MEMBER, EMCAP
- Marie Aglert – DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF DEPARTMENT,LARGE CORPORATES, EKN, THE SWEDISH EXPORT CREDIT AGENCY
- Ann Robertson-Tait – PRESIDENT, GEOTHERMEX, INC.
- Jesper Jolma – INVESTMENT MANAGER, BASELOAD CAPITAL
- Kristina Hagström Ilievska – CMO, BASELOAD CAPITAL
- Alexander Helling – CEO, BASELOAD CAPITAL
- Pernilla Wihlborg – COO, BASELOAD CAPITAL
Don’t forget to register – which you can do here.
If you cannot join us live, all you have to do is register and we will send you the link to the recording.