WING Global Board Panel Discussion, March 30, 12pm PST
WING is holding a Global Board Panel Discussion and Q&A on March 30, 2021, 12pm PST as part of its WING Mini-Symposium series with Seequent.
The Women in Geothermal group is inviting to another of its WING Mini-Symposia, this time it is a Global Board Panel Discussion and Q&A, to be held today, March 30, 2021 at 12pm (pacific time zone)
The Global Board has been tasked with the long term organization and mission for Women in Geothermal. We will have a panel discussion and Q&A with the interim Global Board to hear from these geothermal community leaders on a wide variety of topics!
- Ann Robertson-Tait (WING Global Chair)
- Andy Blair (President of the IGA and Previous Global Chair of WING)
- Dr. Marit Brommer (Executive Director of IGA)
- Simon Addison (Resource Manager at Ormat)
- Hidda Thorsteinsson (Managing Director R&I at Reykjavik Energy)
- Patrick Hanson (Founder of Geo Energy Marketing)
You can read a short bio by each board member here
Registration: Free! – https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5420313462673955088
Hosted by New Zealand-headquartered software house Seequent, the WING Global Partner in Events and Publicity. #wingminisymposium2021