2014 Stanford Geothermal Workshop Call for Papers, Oct 22, 2013
The 2014 Stanford Geothermal Workshop has announced a call for papers with a deadline of Tuesday, October 22, 2013.
Stanford University has opened its Call for Papers with the possibility of abstract submission is now open for the 2014 Stanford Geothermal Workshop.
The 2014 Stanford Geothermal Workshop will take place February 24-26, 2014 at Stanford University in California, U.S.
Abstracts need to be submitted by Tuesday, October 22, 2013.
For submission details see link below.
Main topics for the 2014 Workshop are:
- Case Studies: reservoir response to production, effects of injection, scaling characteristics
- Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS): current and future activities
- Engineering Techniques: reservoir simulation, empirical methods, well tests, tracers
- Field Management: strategies for exploitation, injection, scale inhibition
- Exploration: geophysics, geochemistry, geology, heat flow studies, outflows
- Drilling and Well Bore Flows: well stimulation, bore flow modeling, hydro-fracturing, scaling
- Low Enthalpy Systems: applications of heat pumps, hot dry rock technology
- Geosciences: application of geophysics, geochemistry, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.