9th Annual Conference for Development & Utilization of Deep Geothermal Energy, 25-27 March 2020, Beijing, China
Ninth Annual Conference for the Development and Utilization of Deep Geothermal Energy by the China University of Geosciences, Beijing (CUGB) - 25-27 March 2020
The Ninth Annual Conference for the Development and Utilization of Deep Geothermal Energy by the China University of Geosciences, Beijing (CUGB) will be held March 25-27, 2020 in Beijing, China.
- To bring together engineers, scientists, and managers in the geothermal industry.
- Serve as a public forum for the exchange of ideas on the exploration, development, and use of geothermal resources.
- Promote research, exploration and development of geothermal energy in ways compatible with the environment in China.
- Cooperate with national and international academic institutions, industry and government agencies to encourage economically and environmentally sound development and bring the innovative technology to China.
- Exploration: geology, geophysics, geochemistry, heat flow studies
- Drilling and well stimulation
- Power generation technologies
- Co-production from oil and gas fieldsEnhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS)
- Reservoir Engineering: injection, numerical simulation, empirical methods, tracers, etc.
- Direct use: heat pumps, space heating, and cooling
Papers accepted for presentation and/or publication are produced on a standard template that we supply. The papers will be available as a Proceedings CD and will be available online after the meeting in the IGA paper database. We removed the process of submitting abstracts for simplicity. Instead, papers can be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We invite companies and sponsors to offer financial support for the conference. Contributions from sponsors allow us to keep the registration fee low ($500). Sponsors will receive acknowledgement in the opening sessions, literature papers, and the conference proceedings. Please contact Prof. Kewen Li for further details.
- Dates: March 25-27, 2020
- Registration Fee: $500
- Location: CUGB International Conference Center, 29 Xueyuan Road, Beijing 100083, China
- Contact: Prof. Kewen Li at: email@example.com
Source: Full release (pdf)