9th ITB International Geothermal Workshop, Bandung, Indonesia – 1-2 April 2020
A fully packed program has been released for the 9th ITB International Geothermal Workshop to take place April 1-2, 2020.
The annual international geothermal workshop at ITB in Bandung, Indonesia has yet again published an esciting program for its 9th event taking place this year 1-2 April 2020.
Program key elements:
Pre-Workshop Courses (March 30-31, 2020)
- Leapfrog for Geothermal Geological Modelling by Seequent
- Introduction to UNFC-2009 Geothermal Specifications by IGA
- JIWA: Geothermal Dashboard by AILIMA
Workshop (April 1-2, 2020)
- H.E. Jonathan Austin, NZ Ambassador to Indonesia
- F.X. Sitijastoto, Director General of Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Indonesia
- Prijandaru Effendi, Chairman of INAGA, Vice President of Relations and SHE of PT Supreme Energy
Plenary Session 1 – Advancing the Prospecting of National Geothermal Sector through Best Practice Management, Investment, and Technology
- Muchsin Chasani, the World Bank
- Andrea Blair, Upflow Ltd.
- Paul Quinlivan, Jacobs
Plenary Session 2 – Advancing the Utilization of National Geothermal Sector through Best Practice Management, Investment, and Technology
- Paul von Hirtz, Thermochem Inc.
- Simon Addison, Ormat Technologies Inc.
- Ken Riedel, Star Energy Geothermal Salak-Darajat
Plenary Session 3 – Update of Geothermal Resources
- Ali Mundakir, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy
- Aris Edi Susangkiyono, PT PLN
- Novi Ganefianto, PT Supreme Energy
- Riki Ibrahim, PT Geo Dipa Energy
Technical Sessions – Paper and Poster Presentation
Mid-Workshop, April 2, 2020
- Slim Hole Drilling by Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI)
Post-Workshop, April 2-3, 2020
- Field Camp to Tangkuban Parahu
- Field Trip to Pertamina Geothermal Energy Kamojang