Australian Geothermal Energy Conference 2010, November 16-19
The Australian Geothermal Energy Association (AGEA) and the Australian Geothermal Energy Group are inviting to the Australian Geothermal Energy Conference 2010, which takes place November 16-19, 2010 in Adelaide, Australia.
The Australian Geothermal Energy Association (AGEA) is the industry representative body for Australian geothermal companies. The Australian Geothermal Energy Group (AGEG) represents the Australian geothermal energy community encompassing industry, academia and both State and Federal government. These two bodies jointly present the 2010 Australian Geothermal Energy Conference.
Conference structure and theme
- 16 November pre-conference workshops
- 17 November Investors and financiers will provide an update of latest developments nationally and internationally, with a finance panel and presentations from leading Australian geothermal energy companies.
- 18-19 November Technical and Policy in nature with concurrent sessions covering geothermal energy exploration, evaluation and development.
Topics covered will include:
- Underground science & technology
- Power conversion technologies
- Legislation, policy and infrastructure
- Finance panel (raising capital in difficult times)
- Direct Use
A comprehensive industry trade show will be held in conjunction with the conference, utilising the fantastic facilities at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
The cost of conference attendance for the three days is under $1,000 and includes conference resources, meals and admission to the trade show.
Dates to Remember:
Pre-Conference Short Course: November 16
AGEC Conference and Trade Show: November 17-19
Source: Conference website