Call for Papers – GRC Annual Meeting & GEA Geothermal Expo 2016
The Geothermal Resources Council has issued a Call for Papers for the GRC Annual Meeting and GEA Geothermal Energy Expo in October 2016. The deadline is May 6, 2016.
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) has sent out a call for papers. The call is an invitation to present the latest technical work in geothermal research, exploration, development and utilization at GRC’s 40th Annual Meeting October 23-26, 2016 at the Sacramento Convention Center, Sacramento, California. Our theme this year is “Geothermal Energy, Here and Now: Sustainable, Clean, Flexible.”
Successful selection to present at the Geothermal Resources Council 2016 Annual Meeting is prestigious and recognizes the presenter as a top industry expert. International participation is the key to the success of the GRC Annual Meeting technical programs and we encourage geothermal researchers and experts from around the world to submit their work for consideration to be presented at the GRC 2016 Annual Meeting.
For anyone that wants to present at the GRC Annual Meeting, must submit a paper.
Authors may submit a poster and/or oral technical presentation at the GRC’s 2016 Annual Meeting.
The Paper submission deadline is Friday, May 6, 2016.
Please direct all content related questions to:
- Jericho Reyes, Technical Chairman, at email@example.com
Please direct all format and general submission questions to:
- Anh Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 758-2360 ext. 100
- Business Development / Finance/ Market Analysis
- Direct Use / Heat Pumps
- Emerging Technologies
- Exploration / Resource Assessment
- Field Operations / Production Technologies
- Geothermal Education and Community Engagement
- Geothermal Energy and Mineral Extraction
- Geothermal Energy Associated with Oil and Gas Operations
- Geothermal Play Fairways
- Geothermal Project Case Studies
- Power Operations / Flexible Generation / Maintenance
- Regulatory / Environmental Compliance / Policy Issues
- Reservoir Engineering/ Reservoir Management/ Modeling / Enhanced Geothermal Systems
- Sedimentary Basins
- Utility and Transmission Issues
- Country Updates (example: East African Rift / Philippines)
- Regional Updates (example: Basin & Range / Cascades / Rocky Mountains)
For further details see: http://www.geothermal.org/Annual_Meeting/call_for_papers.html