Conference of Mayors’ Geothermal Club, Budapest/ Hungary, October 8-9, 2015
The inaugural conference of the Mayors' Geothermal Club will be a two-day conference and matchmaking event for municipalities and organisations interested in the exploration of geothermal district heating potential for Europe. The event will take place October 8-9, 2015 in Budapest, Hungary.
The inaugural conference of the Mayors’ Geothermal Club is a two-day conference and matchmaking event for municipalities and organisations interested in identifying and exploring opportunities for collaboration to improve their potentials to implement geothermal-based district heating systems. The event will take place October 8-9, 2015 in Budapest, Hungary.
The Mayors’ Geothermal Club will facilitate synergies and cooperation between the key stakeholders of the European geothermal market and will provide primarily European municipalities with deep geothermal potentials with an appropriate framework where all issues related to the utilisation of their geothermal potential can be openly discussed.
The event will focus on:
- Latest trends and technologies in geothermal energy applications
- Examples of geothermal energy utilisation for district heating at local level
- Key industry players and technology providers offering services to municipalities
- Wide array of financial instruments for renewable energy investments
- Best practices and future initiatives for geothermal district heating systems
- Bilateral meetings and networking
ThinkGeoEnergy will present at and report from the event live from Budapest in October.
This is an excellent event that will tackle one of the key issues of many municipalities around Europe, heating and energy security. Attendance of the event is free. To register visit the event website.