Contact Energy on hiring spree for Tauhara geothermal project, NZ
Contact Energy is seeking to fill a number of projects related to the development of its 150 MW Tauhara geothermal power project in New Zealand, including project engineers, drilling, controls, HSE etc.
New Zealand based energy company Contact Energy is seeking to fill a number of positions for the announced development of the 150 MW Tauhara geothermal power project in Taupo, NZ. The jobs are on a fixed-term basis.
Jobs being advertised for:
- Drilling & Projects Engineer
- Project Engineer- Procurement
- Project Engineer – Electrical
- Project Engineer – Controls & Instruments
- Project Engineer – Project Controls
- Project Controls Manager
- Senior Project Manager – Power Station
- Senior Project Manager – Owners Scope
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
For the full details see link below.
To learn more see the page on Contact Energy’s Website: Tauhara geothermal power project
Source: Contact Energy via Seek.co.nz