Early bird registration ends Jan 15 – 2016 GEA International Showcase
Early bird registration discount for the 2016 GEA International Geothermal Energy Showcase is available until January 15, 2016.
The Early Bird Registration deadline for the 2016 U.S. & International Geothermal Energy Showcase is running out January 15, 2016.
A world where over 80 countries are pursuing geothermal energy? You’re living in it.
In December, the Global Geothermal Alliance was launched on the sidelines of COP21 and exciting developments are happening in the U.S. and abroad, the world of geothermal is heating up.
The 2016 U.S. and International Geothermal Energy Showcase brings together industry leaders, government officials, and other power sector representatives from the U.S. and abroad to network, collaborate, and creatively discuss:
- U.S. and international policies supporting geothermal development
- Regional market developments: E. Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan, U.S. and Europe
- Keys to financing geothermal projects
- Geothermal power and COP 21- the role of geothermal in addressing global warming
- New technology developments and future prospects
More details on the event and registration details on the event website.