Growing list of companies interested in Chevron’s geothermal assets
The list of companies interested in an acquisition of Chevron's geothermal assets in Indonesia and the Philippines is growing with now about 10 companies known today.
Bloomberg reports about growing interest in the geothermal assets by Chevron in Asia, namely in Indonesia and the Philippines.
We reported earlier on this, naming a list of companies. Here below now an updated list of companies eyeing an acquisition of Chevron’s assets.
- Engie (formerly GDF Suez), France
- Marubeni, Japan
- Mitsubishi Corp, Japan
- Aboitiz Power Corp. from the Philippines
- Energy Development Corp. (EDC), Philippines
- Banpu Power, Thailand
- China Investment Corp. (Sovereign Fund from China)
- Malakoff Corp., Malaysia
- Ormat Technologies Inc., U.S.
- PT Medco Power Indonesia