ITB International Geothermal Workshop, Bandung 2018 – Call for Abstracts
The 7th ITB International Geothermal Workshop will take place in Bandung/ Indonesia - March 21-22, 2018. The event has now released a call for abstracts with a deadline of December 16, 2017.
The 7th ITB International Geothermal Workshop will take place at ITB in Bandung, March 21-22, 2018. A Call for Abstracts has now been released.
This is the 7th time that the Geothermal Master Program of ITB invites scientists, engineers, academia, and industrial stakeholders from around th world to submit their papers to be presented in the 7th ITB International Geothermal Workshop with the following topics:
- Reservoir Engineering,
- Productive Engineering,
- Field Management,
- Direct Use,
- Environment, and
Deadline for abstract submissions is December 16, 2017.
Submissions to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance – Dec. 23, 2017
- Full paper submission deadline – Jan 20 2018
- Notification of full paper acceptance – Feb. 3, 2018
- Early Bird Registration before Jan. 21, 2018.
Event will feature the following elements:
- Pre-Workshop Course – March 19-20, 2018
- Workshop: Plenary & Technical Session – March 21-22, 2018
- Fieldcamp – March 22-23, 2018
- Fieldtrip – March 23, 2018
Source: ITB Workshop Website