Job – Geothermal Business Development Manager, Solenis, Indonesia
Chemicals company Solenis is seeking to hire a Geothermal Business Development Manager for its operations in Indonesia.
Solenis Geothermal Solutions has published an open Job for a Geothermal Business Development Manager in Indonesia. This is a full time position in a mid-senior seniority level. Solenis provides speciality chemicals for water-intensive industries.
Support the development of Geothermal Power Business in Indonesia by leading application of Solenis Geothermal Solutions and working in partnership with the Commercial Team to identify, convert and maintain Geothermal Power Customers.
Job Responsibilities ;
- Through industry knowledge & networks, support Local Commercial Team with sales strategy development and implementation for GTP in Indonesia
- Actively participate in sales process by providing necessary technical and application expertise that ensures customers have full confidence in Solenis as a credible and competent GTP solutions provider.
- Oversee, coordinate and manage the successful implementation of Solenis GTP treatment applications & solutions
- Provide GTP technical and application training both internally and externally
- Actively participate in Global Technology meetings to help support ongoing development of Solenis GTP solutions and specific requirements for the Indonesian market
- Work closely with Regional Product Management to ensure the delivery of the most cost effective GTP technologies and products into Indonesia market.
- Communicate regularly with other regions and application resources focused on GTP to facilitate knowledge transfer and continuous improvement.
- Having working experience minimum 8+ years’ experience in Geothermal Power Industry
- Been involved with geothermal chemistry problems & solution development
- Understand aspects of engineering related to Geothermal plants
- Have good commercial skills and experience
- Have strong professional networks within Indonesian Geothermal Power Industry
- Have chemical engineering qualifications and experience – including practical application of such
- Passionate about renewable energy solutions and able to convey this effectively internally and externally
- Have ability to work independently and remotely
- Willing to travel as required in Indonesia area to cover all Geothermal Power locations and opportunities, also overseas if required
Source: Company via LinkedIn Jobs