Job – Geothermal Lead/ Power Solutions Asia, Jacobs
An exciting role has been advertised for a Geothermal Lead for Jacobs Power Solutions team in Asia.
Global geothermal engineering group Jacobs, and its Power Solutions team is seeking to hire a Geothermal Lead. The position is to support the Asia Thermal Energy Group Manager and provide leadership to the Geothermal Section within the Asia Energy and Power Performance Unit (PU).
You will provide consistent leadership and role modelling of Jacobs’ core values, fostering an inclusive and diverse culture across your Section that embodies Jacobs’ Culture of Caring and prioritizes the health and wellbeing of your people.
Key attributes for the successful candidate will be a deep understanding of the key enablers of geothermal power technology, the existing market constraints, challenges and opportunities, and the path to success for geothermal power projects through the use of effective cross sector collaboration and innovative solutions. You will set clear direction and provide a strong role model regarding client focus and responsiveness and your strong client relationships will help to ensure we can identify and anticipate client needs. Our recruitment, retention and talent development programs should reflect this need.
The Asia Geothermal Energy Section Lead role is a part time primary role, and you will perform this role in conjunction with a secondary role as a project leader, sales leader, technical leader, and/or client manager based on business needs and agreed career goals.
This is a role that operates across multiple geographies in the Asia region. You will be expected to work with team leads and section members based in multiple countries around Asia and engage with Energy and Power operations leadership and Country Managers to enable effective management and care for staff in all locations in addition to work identification, winning, and execution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, master’s degree is also preferred.
- Experience in Geothermal projects both local and international Advanced Understanding of EPCM project phases and management.
- Understanding of and ability to follow Company & Client policies and procedures. Understanding HSE regulations and construction standards
- Advanced Understanding commercial terms involved on EPCM projects. Ability to develop appropriate corporate strategies.
- Thorough understanding key business drivers and of all functions on EPCM contracts.
- Ability to analyze, edit and present management reports and provide analysis on base-line excursions from norm.
- Ability to review/develop and communicate appropriate project strategies
- Ability to utilize Company support resources. Ability to assess personnel’ performance, identify potential, and implement cost control measures
For the full job description and application see link below.