Job: Pertamina Geothermal – Analyst financial planning and evaluation
PT Pertamina offers a job opening in Jakarta as Analyst Financing Planning and Evaluation. Closing date: July 9, 2015
Analyst Financing Planning and Evaluation (PGE/FIN/01)
- Carry out the third party documents verification process
- Prepare loan / grant withdrawal documents in accordance with applicable provisions / regulations
- Deliver loan withdrawal documents to PT Pertamina (Persero) Finance Function
- Monitor the loan withdrawal documents delivering process until the withdrawal funds has been withdrawn and paid to third parties in coordination with the PT Pertamina (Persero) Finance Function, the Ministry of Finance Directorate of Treasury (Directorate of Investment Management System, and the State Treasury Service Office VI) and lenders
- Organize the records and balance reports and the loans and grants spending as well as record and report the cost / other loads such as those listed in the loan agreement
- Minimum possess Bachelor in Economics (Accounting / Management)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Minimum TOEFL Score: 500
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in Finance
- Work location: Jakarta
- Closing date: July 9, 2015
For those who are interested and meet the requirements above please apply via link below. PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees.