Job: Site HSE Manager for geothermal power, Philippines
The role will be reporting to the Site Project Manager and will be tasked with Ensuring conformance with global environment, social and safety policies and standards and identifying, developing and implementing new or additional programs.
Jackson Global are working with a leading Independent Power Producer/IPP who are currently looking for an experienced HSE Manager/Safety Manager to oversee the construction of a Geothermal Power Plant in South East Asia.
The role will be reporting to the Site Project Manager and will be tasked with Ensuring conformance with global environment, social and safety policies and standards and identifying, developing and implementing new or additional programs for the site team to improve HSE performance.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing, monitoring, instructing and mentoring the Project Site Office as well as its subcontractors with regard to OHSSE issues and performance.
- Establishing/Assisting to establish and improve practical OHSSE management system for the project
- Promoting a positive OHSSE culture across the project office including subcontractors.
- Assisting with subcontractors’ and suppliers’ OHSSE management.
- Assisting the Project Manager to deliver high levels of HSE compliance and risk management.
- Reviewing subcontractors HSSE Management Systems for suitability prior to approval to work on project, and monitor if such systems are properly implemented during the execution.
- Carrying out regular OHSSE audits and report findings to management.
- Participating and guiding incident investigations in Root Cause Analysis
- Monitoring changes in legislation and regulations to ensure ongoing compliance.
The following are desirable qualities:
- 15+ years’ experience working with power plants
- BSc degree in a HSE related field
- Experience of 2+ geothermal projects
- Previous experience working in a remote location
The successful applicant must:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a BSc degree
- Have 10+ years’ experience working on the construction of a power plant
- Have previous Geothermal experience
- Be willing to relocate to South Asia
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and other opportunities within the Global Energy Sector, apply now!
For more details please follow the link.
Source: Apply This – Jackson Global