Registration open for GRC 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Expo
The Geothermal Resources Council has opened registration and shared details of the setup and program for its GRC 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Expo, October 18-23, 2020.
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) has opened for registration for the GRC 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Expo.
This all-new, fully-virtual event will offer technical, policy, and market conference sessions, educational seminars, tours of geothermal & renewable energy projects, and numerous networking opportunities.
The GRC 2020 Annual Meeting & Expo will be held October 18 – 23, 2020.
GRC’s Live Broadcast Program is where attendees can interact live with presenters, participate in Q&A, engage with sponsors and exhibitors, and network with colleagues and peers. The Live Broadcast Program will take place on October 18 – 23, 2020.
The Live Broadcast Program will deliver:
- 150+ Oral Presentations and E-Posters
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall hours
- 2 Opening Sessions with keynote speakers
- 5 virtual Field Trips
- Women in Geothermal (WING) workshop and yoga
- 6 Panel Sessions, 2 Workshops
- International content
- 6 nightly Networking Receptions
For the program click here.
Additionally, two informative and hands-on workshops will be available prior to the live event. More details on GRC workshops coming soon!
Full Conference and Student Registration Includes:
- All Technical and E-Poster Sessions (Pre-Conference not included)
- Access to the Exhibit Hall and Welcome Reception
- All Networking Events and Student Trivia
- Access to the Opening Sessions and Awards Programs
- All Field Trips
- Access to the Job Fair
Details about pricing can be found here.
The event will also feature two online workshops, October 17-18, 2020.
Learn more about everything this must-attend event has to offer and register now: