Seequent – Virtual geoscience technology conference, Sept. 22-30, 2021
NZ software house Seequent is holding its annual Lyceum event this year digitally with an exciting stream on energy and other specific regional events.
Our friends at global software company Seequent, developer of the Leapfrog geothermal software, are bringing industry leaders together for a unique virtual experience – Lyceum 2021, Together towards tomorrow. Taking place September 22 (Global) and September 23-30 (Regional events), Lyceum 2021 focuses on how TOGETHER we can understand the full geoscience picture as we head TOWARDS a more resilient, connected, and sustainable TOMORROW.
The idea behind Lyceum goes back to Aristotle, who gathered thinkers and leaders of the day to a place called Lyceum, where they discussed, debated, reasoned and learned from each other.
Lyceum 2021 Global – The global event schedule will run as a virtual half day event on September 22, 2021 in your local time zone.
- Experience the best of global geoscience.
- Hear from industry leader keynote sessions together with panel discussions from geo–professionals around the world.
- After the event, content will be available on-demand.
- Network with peers to discover new capabilities in software innovation to help solve complex geoscience challenges.
Lyceum 2021 Regional – The regional event schedule will run over different days for different regions:
- Meet and learn from others facing the unique challenges in your local geoscience and engineering community.
- Attend keynotes, roundtable discussions, and Q&A sessions.
- After the events, content will be available on-demand.
Geothermal energy will feature in the Asia Pacific Regional event on Sept. 23, 2021
- Geothermal in Australia, the hydrogeology of the popular baths at Mornington Peninsula
Check out the full program via the link below.
Event Details and Free Registration available at: https://www.seequent.com/community/events/lyceum/