Tender pre-qualification for 20 MW project at Gunung Wilis, Indonesia
Indonesia's Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has opened the pre-qualification process for the 2x10 MW Gunung Wilis geothermal working area.
Indonesia’s Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has opened the pre-qualification process for the Gunung Wilis geothermal working area.
The area is located in the five regencies of Nganjuk, Kediri, Tulungagung, Ponorogo and Madiun in East Java.
Parties with experience in geothermal, upstream oil and gas, mining and minerals or power plant development can apply.
Registration will open October 5, 2016 with a deadline of October 27, 2016 and can be done electronically, see link below.
Key Facts of Gunung Wilis geothermal working area:
- Location : Nganjuk, Kediri, Tulungagung, Ponorogo and Madiun Regencies, East Java
- Estimated reserves : 50 MW
- Area of the WK : 20,840 hectares
- Estimated reservoir temperature 200 centigrades
- Planned capacity of the power plant: 2×10 MW
- Scheme: Total project
- Highest reference price: $0.159 cent US$/kWh), Energy Ministry ministerial decree no. 17, 2014.
- Commercial Operation Date (COD) target : 2025.
- Tender number: 01/10.10/WKP-9/KESDM/2016
Official Tender document (pdf)