Tender – Supply of Wellheads for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 geothermal drilling
PT Geo Dipa Energi is inviting bids for the supply of wellheads for the drilling campaign for its geothermal power projects Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 in Indonesia.
State-owned PT Geo Dipa Energi has published an Invitation for Bids, February 13, 2020 for the “Supply of Wellheads for the Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign.”
Loan No. and Title: 52282-INO:Geothermal Power Generation Project
Contract No. and Title: G-01: Supply of Wellheads for the Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 26 March 2020
- The PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) has applied financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Geothermal Power Generation Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to all nationalities other than any restriction arising from ITB 4.8
- The Project Management Unit of PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of Wellheads for the Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign.
- Open competitive bidding–International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’sSingle-Stage: Two-Envelopebidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications may participate in this bidding:
- Minimum average annual turnover of US$5 million calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last three (3) years.
- Contracts of Similar Size and Nature: Participation in at least three (3) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last three (3) years and that are similar to the proposed contract, where the value of the Bidder’s participation was US$5 million for each contract. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact: PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero), Attention: Ferry Iskandar, Aldevco Octagon Building, Jl. WarungBuncit Raya, No.75, South Jakarta, 12740, Indonesia, Telephone: +62 21 – 798 2925, Fax: +62 21 – 798 2930, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders shall:
- write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for G-01: Supply of Wellheads for the Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaigns, and
- pay a nonrefundable fee of Rp. 3.000.000- (three million rupiah) by cash or wire transfer to PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Account at Mandiri Bank No.070.00.5555.7776 during regular office hours on all working days
The Bid Documents can be collected in person at the stipulated address or will be sent by email. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at 09:00 hours (West Indonesian Time) on 18 February 2020 at Aldevco Octagon Building, 2nd Floor, Jalan Warung Jati Barat No. 75 Pejaten, South Jakarta 12740, Indonesia
- Deliver your bids:
- to the address above
- on or before 26 March 2020 at 14:00 hours (West Indonesian Time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
- When comparing bids. Domestic Preferences will be applied as stipulated in the Bidding Documents.
For the official tender document, see link below.
Source: PT GeoDipa Energi