The top 10 most read geothermal news of 2018 on ThinkGeoEnergy
In the top 10 list of the most read news on our website in 2018 are our regular update on the top geothermal countries, development in Indonesia, the volcanic eruption and lava flows at the Puna geothermal plant in Hawaii, the first power plant ordered in Canada, the PPAs signed for private projects in Ethiopia, a new drilling job for Iceland Drilling in New Zealand and free online courses for geothermal explorationists.
In our annual tradition, here the top 10 most read geothermal news on our website of the past year.
- The Top 10 list of geothermal countries (and actual versions of 2017, 2016 and throughout this year)
- The different types of geothermal resources in the context of Switzerland
- Indonesia reaches 1,925 MW installed geothermal power generation capacity
- Great map shows lava flow at Puna Geothermal Plant in Hawaii
- Power generation unit ordered for first geothermal power plant in Canada
- Puna Geothermal Power Plant in Hawaii taken offline due to lava flows nearby
- Agreements signed for 500 MW Corbetti Geothermal Project in Ethiopia
- Iceland Drilling to ship rig for 6 geothermal wells drilling job in New Zealand
- Free online courses for geothermal explorationists
- 330 MW Sarulla Geothermal Plant in Indonesia completed with 3rd unit online
We will break down the news by regions and category in the coming days.