Webinar – Enhancing drilling collab. with cloud solutions and workflows, Sept 18, 2020
In this webinar by IGC Online, Clare Baxter of Seequent will be discussing how the geothermal sector can enhance drilling collaboration with innovative cloud solutions and workflows.
Successful drilling requires collaboration of many internal and external parties. In this challenging environment of working remotely and the increased uncertainty brought on by the current situation, it is even more important that we are able to collaborate effectively within our teams.
In this new webinar to be held September 18, 2020, Clare Baxter of NZ software house Seequent will be presenting on how Seequent’s global clients are tackling the drilling challenges by helping effective collaboration between geoscience, drillers and other stakeholders.
- Date: September 18, 2020
- Time: 14:00 to 14:30 CEST
The webinar will include:
- An overview of what we are seeing our customers work, in the current environment
- How we are looking to assist our customers in better remote collaboration
- A look at our direction well planning tool to assist teams with development planning
- How Seequent is assisting with the development of shallow low temperature projects in Norway.
- A case study from Supreme Energy, Indonesia on a successful drilling campaign workflow
- The opportunity to discuss in Q&A
Clare Baxter has been with Seequent for over 8 years, holding a BSc is Geology and Geography from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, Clare has worked throughout Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe and Africa. She has been involved in a variety of 3D geological modelling projects in geothermal, mining and hydrogeology across a variety of different settings.
Clare is a technical expert in Seequent software solutions and provides support, technical advice and training in their range of products.