E-Poster submission for Digital GRC Annual Meeting 2020, deadline July 22, 2020
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) invites you to submit your e-poster for the digital GRC Annual Meeting this year with a deadline of July 22, 2020.
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) invites you to present your latest technical work in geothermal research, exploration, policy, development and utilization at GRC’s 44th Annual Meeting & Expo.
We encourage geothermal researchers and experts from the USA and around the world to submit their work for consideration to be presented at the GRC 2020 Annual Meeting & Expo.
- E-Posters should have a short abstract that must be copied into our submission system prior to the abstract deadline.
- E-Posters will need to follow GRC templates for a consistent professional look and will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
GRC is no longer accepting Paper submissions. GRC Reviewers will return comments by June 30. References to published literature must be fully cited at the end of the paper. Unreliable sources such as Wikipedia must never be cited. You will have until July 10 to submit your final paper.
All papers will be assigned an oral presentation slot at the convention.
For initial submission, you must submit an abstract to be considered for participation. You must use the GRC E-Poster Template to format your poster and the file must be in PowerPoint format.
- Download the License to Use and Reproduce form here. This must be signed by all authors and included with your paper and/or e-poster submission.
- Create a login and profile on the CMT website (if you submitted a paper last year, please use the same login or click “Reset Password”). Once logged in, go to the “All Conferences” tab to select the 2020 GRC Annual Meeting & Expo from the conference list.
- From the “My Conferences” tab, select the 2020 GRC Annual Meeting & Expo then click the “Create new submission” button.
- Enter title, abstract, author names and emails, and select your topic.
- Please make sure to click on the “Submit” Button to save and submit entry.
- The next screen is titled “Edit Conflicts of Interest.” Use this screen to indicate whether you have any collaborators or colleagues who would have a conflict of interest if they are assigned to review your submission.
- You should receive an email notification regarding your submissions. You will also see it on the CMT main author console page.
- Download the E-Poster template. Upload the completed posted to the CMT submission website.
Please direct all format and general submission questions to:
- Vicki Lindberg, Meeting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 260-9992.
Please direct all content related questions to:
- Jericho Reyes, Technical Co-Chair at email@example.com
- Will Osborn, Technical Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trenton Cladouhos, Poster Chairman at email@example.com
For full information and details see link below.